You should receive a confirmation email from TeamSnap (our registration software platform) with a receipt for your payment. Check your junk mail folder if you don’t see it in your inbox and adjust your settings so you will receive future emails from TeamSnap. If you definitely do not receive an email, check with Registrar@lakehillssoccer.org to confirm that your email address is correct in the TeamSnap system.
After registration closes on May 31 the registrar will evaluate the number of players registered and the number of coaches who have volunteered. A group of players is not considered a team until they have a coach. If there are not enough coaches the club will contact parents and try to recruit a volunteer. The club provides equipment, training, and league administration, but we do not provide coaches—that’s up to the parents!
Once teams are established for each age and gender, registered players will be assigned to teams. Parent coaches always have their child/ren assigned to their team unless otherwise requested.
• U8-U19 Team rosters will be provided to coaches on TeamSnap in late June.
• Micro rosters are given to coaches in early September
• Micro teams do not carry over to U8. New teams are formed when players move up to the Mod/Rec program.
• After rosters are released, Players will absolutely not be moved to different teams.
• You will receive an email from LHSC through TeamSnap inviting you to your player’s team.
• Coaches are asked to welcome everyone to the team when rosters are released. Remember, coaches are volunteers. Please be patient if you don’t hear from yours immediately.
• Uniforms will be available for pick up and purchase in August. Expect an email in July with more info.
• Practice days and times are assigned to coaches in August after the club receives our fields from the city and school district. If you have specific needs or requests, let your coach know when you hear from them over the summer.
• Game schedules will be available in late August
• Team practices usually begin in August, as directed by the coach. Each coach is responsible for notifying team about practice and game schedules